In August, Phytium Technology Co., Ltd. was established.
In March, Phytium released its FT-1500A series CPUs, which are mainly applied in desktop terminals and servers.
In August, Phytium released its FT-2000/64 high-performance server CPU at the Hotchips-28 Conference.
● Phytium launched its FT-2000+/64 high-performance server CPU, which was the first high-end general-purpose CPU in China.
● Phytium launched its FT-2000A/2 embedded CPU, forming a complete homegrown CPU product family for desktop, server and embedded products.
● In January, the "China Electronic Network Security and Information Technology Innovation Project" based on the Phytium CPU won the First Prize for National Scientific and Technological Progress .
● In February, Phytium's development was reported to President Xi Jinping during his visit to Chengdu.
● In November, Phytium FT-2000+/64 won the "China Chip" Annual Major Innovation Breakthrough Product Award.
● In December, Phytium's "Domestic High-performance Microprocessor Innovation Team" was selected by the Ministry of Science and Technology as a "Key Field Innovation Team" .
● In January, President Xi Jinping listened to a report on the latest development of Phytium during his visit to Tianjin Binhai New Area.
● In February, Zhao Leji, (a member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Central Committee Political Bureau and the Secretary of the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection), visited Phytium.
● In September, Phytium launched its FT-2000/4 high-efficiency and high-security desktop CPU.
● In November, Phytium released the White Paper on Full-stack Solutions Based on Phytium Platform from the Terminal to the Cloud.
● In December, the Phytium Security Platform Architecture (PSPA) was released.
● In January, the Phytium FT-1500A series CPUs and their application won the First Prize for National Scientific and Technological Progress .
● In April, Phytium released a solution whitepaper, focusing on the "last mile" problem of application in the field of information innovation.
● In April, Phytium was selected by the SASAC as a demonstration enterprise of science and technology reform.
● In May, Phytium released its Software Ecological Manual, accelerating the progress of the information industry innovation through the synergy of software and hardware innovation.
● In May, Phytium’s embedded CPU R&D team won the China Youth May Fourth Medal.
● In July, Phytium released a new generation of multi-socket server CPU Tengyun S2500.
Becoming a world-class chip company and serving the society with Chinese-designed chips.
Focusing on core chips in information systems and supporting national information security and industrial development
Homegrown innovation in core technologies and open collaboration in industry ecosystem